Spring 2020 Student Workshops
Wed., Feb. 12, from 6-9pm, Writing Studio: Career Materials Workshop
- 6:00-7:00: "Crafting Successful Career Materials" Presentation, Dr. Engelson and Dr.
- 7:00-9:00: Open consultations with Writing Associates, so bring your drafts!
Tues., March 10, from 6-9 pm, Freel Library Learning Commons: MCLA Write-in!
- Bring something you're working on, whether a midterm assignment or for fun, and join
a community of other writers for a collaborative, productive evening!
- Snacks and light refreshments will be available.
Tues., April 28, from 6-9 pm, Writing Studio: Quick Tips Writing Workshop
- Join MCLA Writing Associates for writing tips and other writing-oriented activities.
- Snacks and light refreshments will be available. Bring your mug if you want tea!